Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lloyd is Ready For Round Three

I felt so well though the Fall, but then some things changed dramatically. Close to Christmas, my new inability-to-speak came dramatically. Some medicine changes have helped (the kind I hate, "Decadrama"). This week was another MRI of my brain and a visit with Dr. L, one of my favorite doctors who has operated on me twice before. I look forward to seeing him yet again on Tuesday to be operated on for a third time.

I am not afraid of this. This is something I feel that I need so much and I have an excellent team in place. Mark feels as I do. Thank you all for thinking of us. We will let you know more after Tuesday of next week.

With love,

Kristina and Mark ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great seeing you both at Thanksgiving! We'll be thinking about you next week.
Mike